When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yes Patricia, there is a Santa Clause

When I was a little girl, my mother had a Jimmy Dean Christmas record that had songs she always listened to for the Christmas season and the record included a story for me. It was one of my favorite memories of Christmas' past. We would put the record on and listen to it, not just once, but several times during the Christmas season. It was so wonderful to hear my name on a record! My sister and I would lay for what seemed like hours on the floor and listen to the story over and over. It brought the magic of Christmas a little closer to home. Here is the story that I loved. I hope that you enjoy it too. It is not often that you find something that uses your own name. Like any child, I loved to feel noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment