When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Five Minute Friday - Grateful


On Fridays around these parts, we join with the Gypsy Mama where we stop, drop, and write.

For fun, for love of the sound of words, for play, for delight, for joy and celebration at the art of communication.

For only five short, bold, beautiful minutes. Unscripted and unedited. We just write without worrying if it’s just right or not.

Won’t you join us?

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link over here at The Gypsy Mama and invite others to join in.
3. Most importantly: leave a comment for the person who linked up before you – encouraging them in their writing!

OK, are you ready? Give me your best five minutes on:
Grateful…StartI have so many things to be grateful for.  I am so grateful for a loving husband.  One who accepts me just as I am with all my faults and failings.  One who does not rub my nose in them either.  He just loves me, and lets me learn to be better.So grateful for my sweet girls who are still home.  For the fighting, and the arguing, and the loving and the caring and the sharing that comes with these teens and nearly teens that I share my space with.  I am so grateful for the children that I have raised.  Who are grown and on their own.  They have blessed my life so much!  I have learned new things watching them grow, and new things each time I am with them.  I am so grateful for grandchildren in my life.  The nine that I have now, as well as the two new ones on the way.  Those little ones remind me how life goes continues.I am most grateful for the things that I have that make life just a little bit easier.  I love living in this amazing country, where people don't starve because of lack of food.  I am thankful for our health and for our many blessings.Most of all, I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and His Son.  For the unconditional love that I feel from them.  I am grateful for the lessons that they have given me to learn.  For the trials that have made me better.  I am grateful for the many gifts that they have given me throughout this amazing journey that we call life. STOP  Now it is your turn.  What can you write in just five minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment