When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blessed With Miracles


"I delight in the examples of those in the scriptures who walk by faith on their earthly journey. Each time I walk with Abraham and Isaac on the road to Mount Moriah, I weep, knowing that Abraham does not know that there will be an angel and a ram in the thicket at the end of that journey. We are each in the middle of our earthly path, and we don't know the rest of our own stories. But we, as Abraham, are blessed with miracles."

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Snow makes everything pure again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this quote and I don't remember it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really love that quote. And the picture fits it so. Thank God, really, praise Him for miracles -- the everyday ones and the extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete