When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sabbath Day Scribblings - Kindness


"More than anything else, kindness is a way of life. It is a way of living and walking through life. It is a way of dealing with all that is--our selves, our bodies, our dreams and goals, our neighbors, our competitors, our enemies, our air, our earth, our animals, our space, our time, and our very consciousness. Do we treat all creation with kindness? 
Isn't all creation holy and divine?"
Jean Maalouf

2 comments:

  1. Great quote! I seem to struggle with treating myself with kindness more than anything else. I think that is a woman thing...and I surely want to fix it. Thanks for the reminder to be kinder and gentler...especially to my body and the thoughts I have about it.

    ReplyDelete