When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

31 Days of Hope - Day 30


“I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.” 

Hope is forcing your wings open and beginning to fly in the face of all obstacles.  It is knowing that HE will carry you on through the winds and rains of trials.  That He is in control and knows what we need.  Hope is believing that He has it all under control, and that somehow, it will all work out alright.  
For me, Hope is a state of doing something.  Opening my mind and my heart to what and who I am as well as to what I can become.  Hope is what helps me become better than I ever thought I could be.   Hope tells me that the journey will be worth the pain. It reminds me that I am a child of God and He has sent me here for a purpose.  I might not know what that is, but I can keep hoping that, through His grace, I can become.  

No comments:

Post a Comment