When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, October 29, 2012

31 Days of Hope - Day 29


“It’s the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what’s right.” – Peter Parker

It is all about the choices.  It has always been about our own choices.  I think it is so important to realize that no matter what we have chosen in the past, we can still choose to change today.  We can't go back and fix anything, but we can start right now and change the ending.  That is what hope means to me.  It is the ability to change, the ability to repent, the ability to grasp hold of tomorrow with all my might.  Hope is a dream for a better future.  A belief that something or someone is bigger than we are.  Hope is a belief that no matter what has happened today, a better tomorrow will come.  It is a belief that Heavenly Father has it all under control.  He knows just what we need to get us home to Him.  

2 comments:

  1. Amen to all of that. It is all so very true. I have really enjoyed your thoughts on hope.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite quotes! I have thought of the power we have to choose - a lot - in my life, and especially recently. I believe that the most important choices we make are the ones involving what we choose to believe. Believing that there is hope is one of the greatest choices a person can make! This journey to finding hope will have a great impact for good in your life. :) I'm happy for you.
    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete