When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 Days of Hope - Day 16



When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. 

This is my hope.  That I could use everything my Heavenly Father has given me.  That I could make the lives of those around me just a little bit better.  That I could do what He wants me to do, say what He wants me to say, and be what He would want me to be.  Perhaps that is part of what hope is about for me.  It is the desire to be more than I can ever be on my own.  I know that I need Him in every part of my life.  I can never go back and change the past, but I can change what happens from here on out.  My hope, is that when I stand before Him, He will make all the difference.  

1 comment:

  1. I loved this one. I have been enjoying following your thoughts each day on hope. The quote is awesome and I too just want to be what my Heavenly Father wants for me.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete