When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sabbath Day Scribblings - Brother, I am committed


  • "Commitment is a little like diving into the water. Either you are committed or you are not. Either you are moving forward or you are standing still. There’s no halfway. We all face moments of decision that change the rest of our lives. As members of the Church, we must ask ourselves, “Will I dive in or just stand at the edge? Will I step forward or merely test the temperature of the water with my toes?”

    Dieter F. Uchtdorf
    Second Counselor in the First Presidency
    July 2011, Liahona

5 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much for the reminder. I love this quote.
    Blessings to you!
    Living Waters by LeAnn
    Google comments down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that talk when I read it in the Ensign. I just love Dieter F. Uchtdorf and all of his wisdom. It's kind of weird that on my screen half of the words are cut off on the quote. Maybe it's just me. Cute picture to go with the quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I am doing GREAT!!!! How are you my dear friend????

    ReplyDelete