When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Thursday, July 18, 2013

Kindness is all about the view


Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.

Isn't it amazing how everythings starts with a little kindness.  A simple word, a thought, and choice.  It snowballs into something even bigger than we know.  I have many experiences in my own life that have helped me to appreciate the kindness of those around me.  The people who have taken the time to get to know me.  The friends who listen and support me.  The kindness of my children once they are grown and gone.  The love and compassion shown by those who know when I am struggling.  All of these things start with kindness.  A willingness of others to care and listen and love.  Kindness can change literally everything.  
I am learning that one of the easiest ways to feel more kindness toward others is to think about ways to be kinder.  To focus on the positive around me and to put aside the negative thoughts.  The more I focus on the negative, the more unkind I am.  The more I find positive, the more my heart yearns to help others.  Sometimes, we just need to be willing to stop looking at the bad and start looking for the good.  It is there, if we are just willing to find it.  Kindness can change the way we view anyone.  

Being Kind isn't always easy or convenient, 
but it has the potential to change everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment