When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, July 1, 2013

A Choice To Remember


A Choice To Remember
by Patricia A. Pitterle

My head is bowed,
My heart is full,
My thoughts are turned to thee.

The bread is passed
Thy body spent
Thy life thou gave for me.

Then we drink 
The water clear
Thy blood for us was given

That we, through love
And mercy's gift
Might come again to heaven.

I have sinned again
I am not pure
What once was white is red.

But Jesus gave 
His life for me
And suffered as He pled.

He asked that justice 
might be served
Even though, through life we sin.

The law of mercy filled
Through loving sacrifice,
A second chance was freely given.

A chance to become
As He once lived,
A chance to walk His Ways.

A chance to learn
To know His Grace
As we follow Him each day.
We choose to remember
His blessings,
and to walk His way in Love.

We have a choice to change
A chance to choose
Our sins to be free of.
He loves us
in our weakness,
He leads us in His ways.

He asks us 
to live as he did
In all we do and say.

1 comment: