When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, July 8, 2013

In Thy Way


In Thy Way
by Patricia A. Pitterle

Lord, stay thou nearby
The world is closing in,
My heart is anguished,
My life filled with sin.

I seek thy mercy,
I plead for thy Grace,
Reach out thy hand
Lift me from this place.

Thou hast atoned
For my worldly sins, 
Enter into my heart,
Cleanse me once again.

Change thou my soul,
Bring me to thee.
Open thou mine eyes,
Help me to see,

Repentance is possible
Even for me.
Make me more holy
As I look to thee.  

Thy Grace rich in mercy
Thy love with me stays
Oh, how my heart sings
As I follow in Thy way.


1 comment:

  1. I love this one. You really write some lovely poetry.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete