When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Friday, June 28, 2013

Five Minute Friday - In-Between

It's Friday again, my favorite time of the week in more ways than one!  Got five minutes? Let’s write. Let’s make our words count.
Let’s just write and not worry if it’s just right or not. Here are some simple rules to play along:
1. Write for 5 minutes flat, no stopping, no going back.
2. Link back over at Lisa Jo's place and invite others to join in.
3. Go leave some comments for the five minute artist who linked up before you.
It’s a great way to catch your breath at the end of a long week.
OK, are you ready? Let’s see your best five minutes for the prompt:


In between

GO

In between yesterday and today is an entire lifetime.  Moments filled with happiness and sadness, joy and sorrow, pain and pleasure.  Moments that become memories.  Moments of regret and moments of pure love.   In between then and now is an entire world of anguish and the overcoming of it.  In Between is where I seem to live most of the time.  In between one heartache, and the next, I learn to live.  I learn to hope.  I learn to have faith and I learn to trust.  I learn that there are great lessons to be had in the fragile moments that we call life.  I learn that with the bad, comes blessings I never thought I would find.  In between is so much love that I am in awe and in grace.  In between every moment, I find Him.  Often in the darkest places, shines forth the brightest light.  His Light, His life, His Redeeming Love.  Life breezes by so fast that soon the in between times are yesterday and I am zooming ahead into the future of His dreams for me.

STOP

OK, now it is your turn.  What can you share in your own five minutes?  
Don't forget to link back with the rest of us over at Lisa Jo's.  
Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Patricia:
    My name is Anna! I happened to be next in line after your blog post :) I am amazed at how alike our thoughts are regarding "in between". I totally relate to what you have said. It is the journey and the moments that show us Him. Your last line made me pause and think. I need to cherish the moments, for it "breezes by so fast that soon the in between times are yesterday". I am thankful we are never standing still or stagnant! Always journeying, and I must remember to fully live in each moment, each in-between. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "breezes by so fast that soon the in between times are yesterday". . .AMEN!!! I always need to remember that! Beautifully said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this very insightful and sweet post. Life does have it's ongoing twists and turns; but what great lessons we learn each step of the way.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete