It says in Ecc. 3:1-8
- To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
- A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
- A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
- A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
- A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
- A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
- A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
- A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
So, this is my time to laugh. This summer I put the girls in the children's theater class at the local community college. It was a two week, whirlwind of practices, makeup, costumes, songs, and lines. They performed their finished play on Friday afternoon and evening to a theater full of proud parents, grandparents, and friends. Here are the pictures of our time to laugh. The play was Walt Disneys 101 Dalmations!
Miracle was Annita (the person!)
Mikayla was a Poodle!
Anya was my little Chihuahua! (That is her, in green, last one on the left!)
They danced, they sang, they fought, they argued, they had a villain, and most important of all,
they had a wonderful lot of fun!
Oh yeah! SISTERHOOD! Isn't it great!
I don't always manage to do things right, but it this case, I think I succeed in a couple of weeks of amazing memories and fun. May you be just as successful this summer in bringing fun into your families.