When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blog Hop

Today I wanted to do something a little different.  I found this on one of the blogs I follow and thought it would be fun.  I am linking up with other Bloggers today.  Hope you have fun reading from everyone!

A blog hop is a linky list that is SHARED ON MULTIPLE BLOGS.

When several blogs put the same linky list code on their blog, the
exact same list appears on each blog.

Blog visitors can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list.
The entries will appear on each blog where the list resides.

Blog readers see the same list on each blog, and can "HOP" from blog
to blog seeing the same list of links to follow: BLOG HOP!



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, Patty Ann! And thanks for your comment on my blog today. I love that music, too. Wonderful singers. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete