When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Live in the moment



Live in the moment.  Something I am trying desperately to learn.  I live and breath in the world of worry.  In the world of what if's and should have's.  I am not so good at being right here in this place and time.  There always seems to be more I should have done and should be doing.  Better choices I could have made.  More good I could have done.  In short, I never seem to be quite enough.  The monster of "comparison" has me tightly by the throat and I am really trying to shake him loose!
For Christmas this year, my sister bought me a subscription to Hilary Weeks "Live All In Today" year long program.  I am loving it.  Not only am I a huge fan of her music, but I love the chat group and the assignments every day to help me live in this here and now moment of my life.    I love the way I am starting (just barely) to focus a little more on what is happening around me.  I love how there are small changes that I am starting to notice, as I truly try and live in the moment instead of in the past or the future of my life.
I am learning to rejoice in music I love.
I am learning that there is never going to be another moment quite like the one I am in right this minute. 
I am learning to make the most of it.
I am even learning that it is ok to be myself! 
The most important part, is I am learning to live, right here in this most important today of my life.

Thank you Sandi, for this amazing gift of love!

https://www.liveallintoday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment