When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Thursday, January 24, 2019

Be Positive


Good one to remember.  We all can get overwhelmed with negativity.  We all struggle, we all have issues, we all hurt, we all are doing the best we can in a very negative world.  The only way to combat the negativity is to find the positive and surround yourself with it as much as possible.
I did an experiment a couple of years ago.  I tried to change every negative thought into something positive.  I tried to find the good in every single moment, (no matter how much it made me want to cry).  I did not succeed all the time, but by focusing more on the positive, I discovered that I felt a lot less negative with myself and the world around me.
By choosing not to dwell on the negative, I found myself feeling more positive every day.  Perhaps, it is time to resurrect that experiment again.  The more we focus and dwell on the negative, the more we find that accentuates that negative in our lives.  The more we try and focus on the positive and be grateful for it, the more the positive is accentuated in our day to day existence.
In other words, we literally find that which we seek.
So today, try and be a little more positive with yourself and with others.  Try to find things to appreciate.  Try to look just a little harder for the bright side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment