When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Way Too Cute

I recently entered a contest on the website of  Just Be where I actually won a drawing and the prize was this fabulous skirt!  I didn't post about it sooner because it was a surprise Easter skirt for my youngest daughter.  I totally love it (and so does she).  It is so fun.  It has layers of twirls and was perfect for Easter morning.  I love the way the fabric is so different, yet blends together in a unique and fun way.  Suzi also makes purses and skirts in many sizes and shapes with different fabrics.  I wanted to thank her publicly for her amazing gift.  I am hoping that you check out her site too and find something you love as much as I do.  I will be shopping there again soon!






4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of the cute skirt.
    I have a daughter that is doing the same thing and right now she does tutorials on how to do the projects. I think she is going to start to sell some on the internet soon. I am sure she and I will enjoy looking on your friends site.
    I have here link on my blog site and I will feature her soon on there. Check it out too!
    I love all the creativity out there.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a little girl to win totally adorable skirts for. :) You have beautiful children! What a great surprise on Easter morning-it really is a perfect Easter dress. What a fun mom you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! You are so nice!! Kindest words! Glad she likes it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is so cool; congratulations! :D Now... where is a scanned copy of the drawing to go with this? Good for you for puting your talents to good use!

    ReplyDelete