When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Saturday, February 9, 2019

He didn't bring you this far

 
This is a good one for me to remember.  I battle with both anxiety and depression on a daily basis.  One of the things that causes me to do, is to worry about everything and everyone.  I can end up feeling so alone, so lost and so very broken.  I worry about things that have happened, are happening and even might or might not come to pass.  I constantly battle to silence my mind and my thoughts.  It helps me if I can focus on the Love of a Heavenly Father and remember that He has never left me.  I might turn my back, but His back never turns away and His arms are always reaching out.  Today, I hope you remember how very valuable you are!  He loves each and every one of us and wants us to return to live with Him again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment