For me, this one small picture says it all. How many times in my life have I banged on the door, because it was something that I thought I needed or something that I wanted. Trusting Him means to believe that He knows that I don't need what is behind the door. It is to put aside myself, for something else. For Some One Else. It is to trust that I will become who I have always been meant to be. So today, I am going to stop pounding on the door and listen to the silence around me.
It is amazing to know that He is in control.
21. Faith in all things that are His.
22. Trust in Him as well as His timing.
23. Repentance, that I may receive forgiveness.
24. The atonement, that takes away my sins.
25. The scriptures, that act as the rod to lead me home to Him.