When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Women of Strength and Courage

I found this video this morning and I loved the music.  I also loved the fact that no woman is left out.  Today is mother's day, but most important of all, it is a tribute to women everywhere.  No matter who you are or what trials you have borne.  No matter what you have endured or what choices you have made.  No matter at what place in God's plan you find yourself.  You are a daughter of God.  Today is a day to be honored.  Somewhere at some time, you have touched someone's life in a positive manner.  It may be your children, it may be your grandchildren, it may be nieces and nephews, it may be neighbors or friends.  It may be someone that you do not realize you have helped.  But on this journey that we call life, it is not possible not to be an influence.  The only question is what kind of influence are you going to be.
May each and every one of you, no matter what your circumstances, have a wonderful, glorious Mother's day!



"Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord." Psalms 3:24

"And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: For my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment