When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Look to the Light

I was looking at the church website last night, and found this video.  It is a talk given by Jeffery R Holland.  A disciple of Jesus Christ.  He shares this message of hope.  I think that I have needed to see it.  I hope that it brings you the comfort that it has brought me.  All of us have trials and heartaches.  All of us go through times in our lives when we feel alone and afraid.  My prayer for you this day is that peace may be unto your soul and that you may find comfort in knowing that your Heavenly Father loves you and knows of your difficulties.  He truly has engraven us on the palms of His hands.


3 comments:

  1. Circlemending has awarded you with the "Happy 101 Award." To read about it, check
    Handle this however you see fit.
    See you in a little less than 2 weeks!
    Love,
    jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all these videos they're putting together now. It makes it easy to share messages of love and hope with others so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and uplifting message. Thanks for posting it, and thanks for creating such a beautiful and inspiring blog!

    ReplyDelete