When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, November 29, 2010

Alleluia in a Shopping Mall

I have several other blogs that I follow.  One of them is Mennonite Girls Can Cook.  They have wonderful recipes and I have tried many of them.  They also do a Sabbath day devotional that references favorite scriptures.  I always come away feeling uplifted and edified.  They showed this video on their blog for Sunday.  I love it and wanted to also share it with others on my blog.  I hope that you also love it.  I have sang this song so many times in my life and love it.  I love the watch the way the audience just lights up.  It just makes me feel good.



I think that is what makes this season so special for me.  It just makes me feel good!  I love the fact that (most) people are a little nicer, a little friendlier, they smile a little bit more and complain a little bit less.  I hope that each of us remember the reason for this season of Joy.  No matter how we celebrate it, if we can put Him first, it will be a wonderful season of good cheer. 

7 comments:

  1. I was so touched by this video! In a small way it reminds me of what Jesus did while on earth--meet folks where they were in their everyday lives and inspire them to raise their eyes to the Heavenly Father. So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! They were such wonderful singers. I love that song.
    And I'm not a follower of their blog, but I've copied recipes from them many times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you I LOVE these flash mob videos. There was another one that was in a mall about celebrating women and I cry every single time I watch it. Thank you for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to go find the video of the one I mentioned. I think you will love it!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfcKvevod3k

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to see a flash!!! I hope to before I die, they are so neat and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That flash mob singing the Hallelujah Chorus gave me chills!
    I would love to have been there, watching them spontaneously burst into song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen this on facebook and have watched it now about 4 times. Every single minute of it is breathtaking! It givesme goose bumps!

    ReplyDelete