When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, April 9, 2018

Don't let it be you!




It is very easy for me not to judge others most of the time.  There are few people that I can't forgive.  I am they type of person that when I get hurt by someone else, I always try and look at both sides.  Somehow, I come up lacking and it is easier to forgive than to judge.  However, when it comes to judging myself, I take all the things I know about me, and compare myself to everyone else at their Sunday best.  I don't come out on top. 
I work in retail and there are days it feels like nearly everyone is against me.  I have been yelled at, sworn at, called names, criticized and condemned for things I didn't even do.  I love having the customers that have real problems come in and actually talk to me instead of yelling at me, or calling my boss to complain.  I find myself more eager and willing to help them then the ones who only want to criticize. 
I think most of that is because I am harder on myself than anyone else could ever be.  I see everything that I do wrong and I don't like myself when I make bad choices.  This quote touched me today, because I find it easy to come down hard on myself when others are hard on me.  I believe I have failed even when only one person feels that way.  I look at the things I do and dislike myself for making any mistakes.  I want so much to be perfect, but I am not.
We all have struggles in life.  We all have trials and make mistakes.  We all choose wrong over right once in a while.  But He atoned for every sin that we have ever done or will ever do.  The price has already been paid.  He loved you so much that He did not want to spend eternity without you.  No matter who criticizes you, no matter who condemns you, no matter who judges you, don't ever let it be you!        

No comments:

Post a Comment