When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Monday, February 11, 2013

He Ransomed Me


He Ransomed Me
by Patricia A. Pitterle

I have sinned,
I am not perfect,
Though I wish
That I could be.

I would go back
Now and fix it,
If that choice
Were given me.

But alas,
Now I see clearly
That I can't
Take back that sin.

I can only
Come to Jesus
And let Him
Take me in.

There are those
Who do not understand
The gift
He gives to me.

How He takes
Upon Himself my sins
And sets
My spirit free.

So, though my sins
Caused red to stain
The whiteness
Of my soul,

My Savior, cleansed me 
With His blood
And made me
Once more whole.

And I have seen
His Miracles,
And I have felt
His grace,

And I've felt
His forgiveness
As I've walked
Within His place.

The stain is gone
My soul is pure
And covered 
In His love.

He ransomed me
That I might 
Live with Him i
Father's house above.

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! You are very talented Thanks for sharing this one; it was awesome.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete