When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Simple Moment - Loving on Emma

This Moment



A single photo 
– no words –
capturing a moment from our lives.

A simple, special, extraordinary moment.

A moment
I want to pause, savor and remember.

A moment
that brings a smile to my lips, 
and joy to my heart.

 Participating in Simple Things this week.  Hope that you come by and join us.

5 comments:

  1. I love all the different ages in this photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell it was a sweet moment. It is always so fun to capture the moment in picture.
    Blessings to you and keep on enjoying those moments and taking pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...so precious! It's so good the savor those moments in life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet moment to have captured.

    ReplyDelete