Our family discovered these tasty little treats on someone else's blog by accident. We can't seem to get enough of them and I have been making them every weekend for the past three weeks. I even made them to hand out to the ladies after my lesson last week. They disappeared without a single complaint (and there were none left to take home either!) Anything that good deserves a place in the archives of my blog. I hope you love them as much as we do!
Nutella Mini Brownies
- 1/2 C Nutella spread
- 1 Lg egg
- 5 T. Flour
- 1/4 C Hazelnuts (I used chopped walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl whisk until completely blended
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners
- Fill the muffin liners with the batter (approx. 3/4 full)
- Sprinkle with nuts
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Toothpick will come out moist with crumbs attached.
- Cool completely (if your kids will leave them alone) on a cooling rack and serve immediately.
Word of warning, I double this recipe (quadrupled it for church) and never manage to save any until the next day. a single recipe would give you approximately 24 of the little gems, double would be 48. They are tiny (about the size of a truffle) and pack a lot of flavor in every bite. Don't let the ingredients fool you. These are practically perfect in every way!